Effective date: 9/11/2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. How is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To Fulfil a Contract: We process your Identity, Contact, Financial, and Transaction Data to fulfil any orders placed on the site (which includes sending your art, providing invoices and/or order confirmations, processing payments, and providing you with customer service).
- To Communicate with Our Network of Artists: We share enquiry details, including potential buyer Identity and Contact Data, with our network of artists to facilitate the potential sale or commission of artwork. This will include passing on necessary contact information to allow for direct communication regarding art inquiries, commissions, or other related transactions.
- To Maintain Our Business Operations: We may use your data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which artworks, services, and offers may be relevant for you and inform you about them.
- To Comply with Legal Requirements: We will also use or share your data as necessary to comply with any legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Art Parks International Limited our customers, or others.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to withdraw consent.
8. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
9. How to Contact Us
Full name of legal entity: Art Park International Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +44 (0)1481 235571
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.